Wednesday, August 26, 2009
That is the day our little Ainsley will make her appearance. I am having a scheduled c-section, so we set the date at my appointment yesterday. So in a short 15 days our new little blessing will be in our arms. Please pray for our surgery, and for my nerves surrounding it. Also please pray for Charlotte and Ethan and the transition coming for our family!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
So we are all moved into the new house, lots unpacked, still some to go but we are in a good spot. We feel so overwhelmingly blessed to have been able to buy this house, God has truly provided for us. The kids love their new rooms and they are huge, with plenty of space to share in the future - :) That was one of my biggest prayers that we would be able to find a house that could accomodate our family now and in the future. When I get a chance I will post some pictures, so that you can all enjoy it with us. Ethan has already made friends in the neighborhood and gets lots of compliments from the adult neighbors on his wonderful manners and disposition. And Charlotte is adjusting to the the size and feeling far away from mommy at times. But she is doing well and ready for school to start. Ainsley has just 3 weeks to go before she makes her appearance. I will have a c-section on or before Sept. 14th most likely. I am excited to meet my new little one but a little scared of the surgery. I have not had surgery since becoming a mom and it is a little more intense now. I have done much better with the move physically than I thought I would. I have had so much help, my wonderful hubby of course, my mom and sister, Jay's parents and sister and brother in law, and lots and lots of help from our church family. It is amazing how much has been accomplished in a week and a half. Thank you to everyone who pitched in we could not have done it without you. Well that's it for now, off to do more organizing and unpacking. I will keep you updated on our new munchkin and when she will be here-I still can't believe I will have little tiny fingers and toes in my house again-amazing blessing!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
I am thankful for so many things today but here are a few:
1. Thankful that my pregnancy is continuing to progress with no complications. Ainsley is growing big and strong-already measuring over 5 lbs. This is so huge for us as we really did not think we would have any other biological children. What a blessing God has given us. We can't wait to meet our little "chunky monkey." (seriously you should see the chub on her ultrasounds pics)
2. Thankful that our house sold in just 8 weeks, and that we found a beautiful new house to move into. It is perfect for our growing family and will meet our needs for a long time to come. So thankful that we have the resources to buy it and can't wait to move in - 13 days and counting!
3. Thankful that my husband understands that I cannot bend over at the moment or lift anything given my current condition :) He has done an amazing job packing and listening to his supervisor - LOL!
4. Thankful that Charlotte is POTTY TRAINED!!! And that she loves to swim. You would not believe the fish she is in the water, it is amazing. I have some video and hope to post it when life slows a little.
5. Thankful that Ethan loves to help his mommy. He has helped so much with Charlotte and the house and move this summer. He realizes that I need extra help right now and he jumps right in, most of the time willingly. I can't believe he will be starting the 3rd Grade in just a month, time flies by so quickly.