Do you guys remember sweet Lucy!!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Do you guys remember sweet Lucy!!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
I know I have been absent from my blog as of late, but I have been busy!! I have a new business and I am so excited about it!!! I am an Independent Thirty-One Consultant! Thirty-One is faith based company that Celebrates-Encourages-Rewards Women. I know God is really going to bless my family through this new business.
The name comes from Proverbs 31:
and worth far more than diamonds.
rolls up her sleeves, eager to get started.
I am so excited to see what God has in store! I had my first party last night, with some friends and it was so much fun. I can't wait to see all the new friends I make through this venture. And I wanted to invite my bloggy friends to my first online party too!!! Here are the details:
When: August 22nd 8pm
But, there's no need to get dressed and drive over...only log on to your computer in your cozy PJ’s!
There are 2 ways to get in on the fun!!! And be entered into a drawing to win all of the Hostess Benefits!
1. Place an online order (via website or email) no later than Aug. 22nd at 10pm.
2. Log into Facebook~Carla’s Thirty One Gifts Page on Aug. 22nd at 8pm.
If you log in to Facebook on Sunday night, I will do an online product demonstration via Facebook. During the presentation you will have a chance to win some free stuff. For example I will say: okay the 5th comment on this post will win a FREE KEY FOB-the person to make the 5th comment will win the prize. At the end of the night, you will have a chance to place your order online or emailed before 10pm. Everyone who places an order will then be entered into a drawing to win the HOSTESS BENEFITS-which will include at least one half-off item and at least $20 in free products. As the Mystery Hostess, you will also have until Aug. 29th to get outside orders to add to your show and increase your benefits!
If you just want to learn more about Thirty-One products please attend the online presentation!! You will still be eligible to win FREE STUFF!!
Here’s what I need from you to participate:
1. To be eligible to receive the Hostess Benefits you must place an order no later than Aug. 22nd at 10pm.
2. To participate in the online demonstration and win FREE STUFF you must be a fan of Carla’s Thirty One Gifts on Facebook.
3. The mystery hostess may get outside orders to add to her party, but must be completed no later than Aug. 29th.
4. If you are local to me, you can just pay regular shipping and I will deliver your products to you. If you are not local you will need to pay an extra $4 shipping charge to have your order shipped directly to your house.
5. Only credit card payments will be accepted for online parties like this one.
Here’s what you will get from me:
1. I will give lots of info about our incredible Thirty-One products.
2. I will choose one of the participants to be the mystery hostess and she will receive all the hostess benefits.
3. I promise it will be a fun night!!
To RSVP for the event, please comment on this note or blog post. I need to know if you are planning on participating to move forward with the online show! If you would like to email your order please let me know in your comment so that I can send you an interactive order form.
Here is a link to the online catalog so that you can browse and create your wish list.
To place order online go to my Website:
Click on my events and it's the August online party to place your order!
Don’t forget the August Customer Special is $1 embroidery on everything!!! That is a $5 savings per item.
With birthdays, Christmas, school and teacher gifts just around the corner, it is the perfect time to shop!
For questions regarding ordering, hosting your own party, or becoming a consultant, please contact:
Of the 6% of women in the United States that earn over $100,000 per year, 80% of them are in the direct sales business! This could be you!!!!
*****I can't guarantee the Mystery Hostess any benefits. The party sales must be at least $200 to receive benefits. If the total sales are less than $200, no benefits will be given.******
Sunday, August 8, 2010