Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunday Snapshot: {Family Time}

I know it is Tuesday; this post is a couple of days late.....
To say that I have had a stressful last couple months would be an understatement, and I can't really go into detail about it yet.  Prayers are appreciated, but it is all putting such a strain on life.  Sometimes you just have that feeling that you want to move far, far away (with my hubby and kids of course, they are not the cause of the stress; they are my real true delight.)  So on Friday, after having such a hard day we packed up the kids and headed to a local park for a picnic dinner, time on the playground and a walk around the lake.  It was so nice to just concentrate on being a family, and enjoying the outdoors.  It was a welcome change and I felt so much more rejuvenated.  We did stop at Sam's Club on the way home, so still a little work, but it was a wonderful evening.


Ethan spent his time, practicing his soccer tricks and juggling.  And it paid off, he won the juggle off at practice on Monday-go Ethan!!!



Daddy and Charlotte had fun on the slide.  Charlotte just thought that Daddy was so silly for sliding down himself. 



Then we went for a walk and Mommy made Ethan and Charlotte pose for a photo op.  Charlotte was happy to and Ethan was not so into it, but that's okay this time.

And Ainsley, she was her usual cute, happy self!!



I have a beautiful family, and am so blessed!!  I may have some exciting news soon so stay tuned :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sorry you have been under so much stress. Maybe that can be my excuse for dragging my feet on choosing pictures for you to work with :0)

I can't wait to hear your news!

Anonymous said...

Carla,

Wishing you some peace and no stress!! At times, that is so much easier said than done.

Can't wait to hear your exciting news....hmmmm, I wonder if it is what I'm thinking!!

Hugs,

Dawn

Carla said...

so sorry you've been stressed, and I'm hoping the exciting news is the exciting news I'm hoping it is...{HUG}