Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sunday Snapshot {Where have we been}



Where have we been? Nowhere really except in the land of BUSY!!! Life is busy with 3 little ones to keep up with, not to mention the little ones we both keep up with at school. So needless to say I have neglected my blog once again. But I am here today with a quick update. Thought I would just update on all three of the kiddos and let you know that his momma is is doing good. My new 31 business is being blessed by leaps and bounds and we are so grateful!! We have needed that extra income, but it has kept me busy. But, at the same time I have gotten to make some new friends, and reconnect with old friends so it has been a blessing in more ways than one. Now onto my sweeties, youngest first.

Sweet Ainsley is growing and changing so much. She is starting to say some words: bye-bye, nite-nite, more, mama, daddy, and she tries to say Ethan and Charlotte but those are hard. Oh, and bunny-she LOVES her bunny. We would be lost without him, so I hope we never lose him. She is walking and running, and letting us know when she does not get her way. She has a little bit of a temper, I tell you, she KNOWS what she wants and when she wants it. I have no idea where she gets it from. Here are some recent shots of our little Ainsley-boo. Oh and to my mom's delight, I am pretty sure her eyes are changing and are going to be green. My mom has green eyes so she is THRILLED.






So Charlotte has started taking dance class and LOVES it.  She practices at home, and looks forward to Fridays so much.  She is also really starting to progress in her speech.  She is starting to leave spaces between words and syllables which makes it so much clearer.  She is working on isolating sounds and the it is starting to improve everyday!  She can write her whole name-bad mommy gave her such a long one.  She can identify all of her upper case letters and loves to play on the computer.  We still have our struggles and some days are better than others but she is going to be OK, I know.  It just takes lots of work and lots of love.  And when I think of how far she has come in her 3 years at home, it really is incredible.  I think I missed posting about Gotcha Day, we celebrated 3 years on November 5th.  The time has gone by so quickly, but I don't remember life without our sweet girl.



And finally, our oldest Ethan!!  As you can see he is all about soccer, soccer, soccer!!  He just tryed out for a travel team and made it!  We are very proud of him, he works really hard to be the best he can be.  He is a especially great Goal Keeper!  Besides his success on the field, he also made all A's the first nine weeks of fourth grade and is just the best big brother around.  He is just a super kid-we love him-lots!!




And so there you have it a little about where we have been....just busy!  Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I will be back soon with our year in review.


2 comments:

Shannon@ The New Normal Life said...

WHat a great update!! I love the pics of all the kids!!

Tina Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing! The kids are growing so fast. It was nice to read an update!