Sunday, June 22, 2008

Photo Session

Last Saturday before heading to the beach we went to Richmond to have some family pictures taken by a wonderful photographer that works with Celebrating Adoption. I found out about this group of photographers through by blogging, adoption, friend Carla. We would have loved for Carla to be our photographer but Alabama is a little further than a one day trip-LOL! Anyway our photographer Stephanie posted a couple sneak peak pictures on her blog. Click Here to see those. She was great to work with and I can't wait to see if we got some good shots of all of us.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Beautiful! I actually know Stephanie from an online forum, so this was great to see. :) Wonderful images and I can not wait to see the rest so please share what you can when you get them!

Cheri said...

Oh I love the photo's! She did an amazing job and I too can't wait to see the rest!