Okay, so I was thinking about what to post today and with the summer being here and both kids home all day everyday finding time to think is hard to come by:) But I thought it would be fun to make a Top Ten Rules List for moms during the Summer Months. Hey we are always implementing new rules for kids during the summer so here are a few for all the moms out there.
1. You are allowed to take a shower, with the understanding that your 7 year-old may knock on the door to ask if "friend" can play inside and "friend" is at the door with son, also know that your 2 year old may fling back the curtain just to say "HI!!!!!!!"
2. You may not use the restroom unless you have at least one guest present, (most likely your fiesty little china girl who wants to put on mommy's make-up.)
3. You may have Ice-Cream, but only if you are willing to share your scoop with everyone in the house.
4. You may only watch TV if it involves Zack and Cody or the Wheels on the Bus.
5. You may take a relaxing dip in the pool if you are prepared to be bombarded by splash balls through out your entire leisurely soak.
6. You may not talk on the phone unless you can carry on 2 conversations at once, one on the phone and one through lip reading and hand motions.
7. You may take a nap, but only in 5 minute intervals. Your kids need you after all.
8. You must listen to your children, even if it is the 10th time you have heard-"I'm Bored!!!"
9. You are allowed to catch up on scrapbooking, reading, and cleaning but only with helpers.
10. You may go to sleep at night, but only after you have completed all the tasks mentioned above, after all it is your favorite job and we know you would'nt have it any other way!!