Friday, August 8, 2008

Our Week






Well, our week has been reallly fun, Jay took vacation from work so we planned a few outings. On Monday Ethan and I went to see Wall-E all by ourselves. A little mother son time. It was pretty good but full of satire. I can see English teachers all over using this movie as an example of it. On Tuesday we went to the beach, it was perfect. Nice breeze, very little waves and the jelly fish we saw were dead so they did not sting us even when we touched them. Wednesday was a stay home day and yesterday we went the the Virginia Aquarium. Charlotte loved it, she loved looking at all the fish and pushing all the buttons on the exhibit. It was a wonderful time. And today Jay and I celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary. It is very hard to believe that 10 years have gone by so quickly. My mom is coming over to stay with the kids tonight and Jay and I are off for a little one on one time. He planned everything. We are staying at the Founder's Inn, the same place we stayed on our wedding night. Dinner at Ruth Chris and a couple other surprises thrown in I am told. We are looking forward to spending a few hours together to just concentrate on us. Hope everyone else had a great week as well, we are starting to gear up for school soon, the summer just flies by. Enjoy the pictures!!!
I made this movie for Jay last year, but I thought I would post it again. Not too many pics of Sha Sha as she was still waiting in China for us.

No comments: