Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catching Up!

I have been meaning to blog about these pics but life has been a little busy around here. Ethan had his very first TKD Sparring Tournament a couple of weekends ago. He is only a purple belt but had to go up against a junior blackbelt and a blackbelt. He won his first match but lost the 2nd 12-9. He finished in 2nd place in his group. We were so proud of him. He did an awesome job, especially considering he had not been at TKD the entire week before because he had strep, again! I also wanted to share a couple of cute pics from our Gotcha Day celebration. It was a really fun night, celebrating Sha Sha and our trip to China!!












1 comment:

Above or Below the Mason/Dixon said...

Hi Carla! I used to work at AW and I am almost positive that I was one of the family coordinators you had... I might be wrong; but your face looks SO familiar!!

At any rate, your China-baby is just gorgeous and I'm so glad I can see how God has been working in your life!

Take care and God bless!!
Kim Cavanaugh