Sunday, November 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged-Twice!!


Okay, since I have been tagged twice for this I have to play along. I was tagged by Carla and Jenn for this meme.
So seven random/weird facts about me?!?!
1. I love watching football, and I have since I was a young girl. My favorite team, as you can see from the pic below, is the Redskins. My husband loves this about me:)
2. I HATE seafood, don't even like the smell of it. No lobster, shrimp, fish nothing. I can't get past the fishy taste.
3. When I was in high school I was a dance instructor. I took dance from the time I was about 5 all the way through school. I even taught a couple of my own classes, small kids. My favorite style: tap! (I hope Sha Sha likes dance, but I have a suspicion she will be a soccer girl.)
4. I used to sell Longaberger Baskets and I probably have 100 of them all around my house and in the attic.
5. I graduated 5th in my high school class of over 400 students, unfortunately it did not help me get a single scholarship.
6. I love Broadway musicals!!! (all-time favs: Wicked, Les Miserables, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum)
7. I always have my nails painted.
Okay so there you go! I finally did it. It was kind of fun actually. And now to tag my 7 friends, at least I hope they will still be my friend.
Tagging:
I think everyone else has already been tagged so I will stop there.


No comments: