Monday, December 1, 2008

December

December is here, can you believe it. Only 24 days until Christmas, so much to do. I did manage to get all of our decorations out and up this weekend so I was happy about that. I will post a couple of pics later from home.

But, if you would say an extra prayer for my little guy today. Ethan started at his new school this morning and it was a little overwhelming when we walked in the class and everything was so different. He was really excited, but I think the change hit him all at once. So say a prayer for him for a quick transition and for a friend to be made easily and quickly. And say a prayer for his mommy too, who had a tough time leaving him this morning. I know he is in 2nd grade, but he has been at my school since Kindergarten and he is still my baby!

No comments: