I am thankful for so many things today but here are a few:
1. Thankful that my pregnancy is continuing to progress with no complications. Ainsley is growing big and strong-already measuring over 5 lbs. This is so huge for us as we really did not think we would have any other biological children. What a blessing God has given us. We can't wait to meet our little "chunky monkey." (seriously you should see the chub on her ultrasounds pics)
2. Thankful that our house sold in just 8 weeks, and that we found a beautiful new house to move into. It is perfect for our growing family and will meet our needs for a long time to come. So thankful that we have the resources to buy it and can't wait to move in - 13 days and counting!
3. Thankful that my husband understands that I cannot bend over at the moment or lift anything given my current condition :) He has done an amazing job packing and listening to his supervisor - LOL!
4. Thankful that Charlotte is POTTY TRAINED!!! And that she loves to swim. You would not believe the fish she is in the water, it is amazing. I have some video and hope to post it when life slows a little.
5. Thankful that Ethan loves to help his mommy. He has helped so much with Charlotte and the house and move this summer. He realizes that I need extra help right now and he jumps right in, most of the time willingly. I can't believe he will be starting the 3rd Grade in just a month, time flies by so quickly.