Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ainsley's Gotcha..........



I cherish Charlotte's gotcha video so much that I wanted to make one for Ainsley as well. And even though I birthed Ainsley, she still had a gotcha....the day we saw her in the world for the very first time. Many of you know that this was actually our 5th pregnancy (6th if you count our paper pregnancy.) Our 1st pregnancy gave us Ethan, our 2nd through 4th are little angels in heaven, our 5th is Charlotte, and our 6th Ainsley. After having Ethan we tried for 2 long years to have another baby. We even went through Invitro. We got pregnant twice, but lost both. That is when our hearts were opened to what God had in store for us and He gave us Charlotte. I really believe if we had another baby before Charlotte that we would not have her right now. We thought at first we were going with Plan B, but soon realized that it was God's plan all along. Then when we were 2 weeks out from leaving for China, I was pregnant again. But lost the baby soon after. I often thought to myself maybe God is just reminding me that I can get pregnant but to remember it is all in His hands. Then we started dossier #2 and shortly after completing our home study found out we were pregnant again. I was very guarded and did not tell anyone for a long time. I needed to be sure this time. As the weeks turned to months, I felt so grateful for the amazing gift growing inside of me. And she is so much more than we could have asked for or imagined. Our family, completely crafted by God. We could not have asked for anything more perfect. Hope you enjoy the video!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a blessing to have given birth after adoption and have this prospective. Your family is completely God's Plan A! What a sweet, sweet video!