Monday, November 30, 2009

Week in pictures

This is the way my sweet girl sleeps. On her tummy and sucking on her thumb. I have tried and tried to convince her that the pacifier would be a better choice than her thumb, but with no luck. She spits it out and finds her thumb instead everytime. And the tummy sleeping, I know it is outlawed these days but my poor girl has some pretty intense reflux (on medication) and back sleeping is not a option for us. Isn't she just so sweet!

Charlotte loves to have stuff the same as Ainsley. Here they are with their flowers. Charlotte loves her new hat, and I love putting headbands on Ainlsey. Too Cute!!



And the only picture I managed to take of our Thanksgiving, the Turkey. My mom helped me prep it and I cooked it. It was delicious. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: