Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It has been a while since I have done a Thankful Thursday post so it is past due. I am thankful for so many things in my life, here is my list for today.

1. So thankful that little Susannah is home and can now get the medical care her heart needs.

2. Thankful to yy friend Cheri over at Loving Lia, for nominating me for the Super Commentor Award. She wrote some really nice stuff about me on her blog and she is such a super sweet friend. I have made so many incredible friends through this journey of adoption, many I have never met in person, but I know I could call any of them at a time of need and they would do all they could to help me. Cheri I will do my post soon about the award.

3. Next I am so very thankful for my wonderful, amazing, awesome, loving, incredible husband. I love him so very much. He is so supportive of me in every way possible, I could not be happier in my marriage and feel so blessed that God brought us together 12 years ago. He is my soul mate, and knows me better than anyone else. He is just the best!



4. And lastly I can't leave out my precious Ethan and Charlotte. They just bless our lives everyday. I love them so very much.


No comments: