Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still Praying for Lucy

Please keep praying for Lucy.  As of friday a family still has not stepped up yet.  You can read the blog post about her here.  I wish we could be her family, but I know she needs a mommy that can spend a significant amount of time with her in the hospital and that's not us right now.  I have prayed about it, and don't feel God leading us to bring her home but I do feel called to advocate and pray for her.  I love that you can see her sweet personality through her pictures.  And no matter what turns her life takes, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is using her, using her life for good.  I also know that there is a very real possibility that the lack of surgical intervention so far, may have severely affected her chances.  She may also not be a good cantidate for a transplant as her lungs may not be able to take the pressure of it all.  So I will continue to pray for this sweet girl who has forever taken a little piece of my heart.  I hope you will too!!!

No comments: