Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Snapshot

A couple of Charlotte's favorite things: playing outside and singing! She loves to be outside, and I mean she loves it. I remember when we first brought her home, every time we were outside and the wind would blow, she would get this huge grin on her face and just breathe it all in. I don't think she spent much time if any outside of the orphanage, so the fresh air was just so invigorating to her. She also did not let her bare feet touch the grass for quite a while, she has overcome that now and this little girl loves to play. Now that it is spring, we are spending lots of time outside in the afternoons. Here she is playing soccer the other day, and getting super excited when she told me she SCORED!!






Then singing, she absolutely loves to, poor thing...I am holding out hope that one day she will match pitch. (And she will if her music teacher momma has anything to say about it!) But for now she sings LOUD and PROUD. When she goes to church early with daddy, she always wants to practice with the praise team. She always says, "I sing LOUD!!" Make a joyful noise, right!?!



Ni Hao Y'all

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

LOVE me some 'loud and proud' singin' :) You know Jesus loves it too!!
Go Charlotte!!
Super cute pics... she certainly does look happy!!

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, that video is priceless. I'm cracking up at her little hips swinging back and forth....and the "Thank ya" at the end....just precious.