Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!!

I had this dress made for Charlotte by a friend at school, I had to get some pictures of her in it. Unfortunately we had Occupational Therapy this morning, so Charlotte was not in the mood for a photo shoot. I did get a couple of good shots though. I think she will wear this in her next professional pictures. Anyway, enjoy the pics. Oh and we could use some prayer right now. Next WEDNESDAY I have to start Charlotte on a new eating program. She still only eats from a bottle and will not try liquids other than formula or solid foods. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. So when I am home next Wed. through Fri. our Sha Sha will probably not be a happy camper. But hopefully this new approach will end in success. We will need all the prayers we can get though.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: