Thursday, May 8, 2008

Shaohannah's Hope


Just catching up on some old photos and blogging. About a month ago Jay and I and our dear friend Chelsea volunteered for Shaohannah's Hope at the Steven Curtis Chapman Concert in Roanoke Rapids, NC. We had lots of fun. Got to meet other adoptive families and share with lots of concert goers what Shaohannah's Hope is all about. We raised $3000 through the change for orphans buckets and the $$ was given to a family adopting a little boy from China. They got to go up on stage at the end of the concert which was cool. Unfortunately we were not able to go backstage to meet SCC, too small or something, so I made the Shaohannah's Hope Representative pose for a pic with us. Nic was a pretty cool guy and lots of fun. I told him I had to have a picture for my blog. If you are interested in helping orphans through Shaohannah's Hope click on the link on my sidebar.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: