Monday, May 12, 2008

A Wonderful Day



I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday, my family was so good to me. They made sure I relaxed and felt pampered. It was such a great Mother's Day too, finally being a mother of 2. Charlotte is really starting to come out of her shell, and is being more loving everyday. Ethan is as usual a sweet boy, and gave me lots of hugs yesterday. And my husband of course spoiled me as usual. I just have a incredible family and I am honored to be the Mommy. Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day as well.

Prayer Request:
A very strong earthquake like 7.8 hit China today. It is reported that near 8000 people have lost their lives. Please pray for these families and the children in orphanages there. I have not found any reports on the orphanages as of yet but will let you know when I do. Here is a link to a story about the quake.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: