Monday, July 14, 2008

Lazy Days

Okay, I know I have been bad about blogging this week. We have just had fun hanging out as a family. I have also been working on scrapbooks, believe it or not. I have all my pics organized and I even completed a couple of layouts. I did post an update on our baby jellybeans site, which you can check out. It was kind of neat to list all of the things Charlotte can do now. So much more than 8 months ago. She also is using a sippy cup instead of the syringe feeding, which is not on the update. We had out post-op appointment on Saturday, and were cleared to go back to a "normal" eating plan. I say normal as we are still struggling with solid foods. But one step at a time. She will drink milk from a spoon and eat ice-cream which is a step forward. I will be diving into the solid foods here in the next week. Backing off on formula and just giving her milk and pediasure to make her more hungry. So pray for strength for me and for comfort for Charlotte. I don't want to make eating such a battle, but I don't really have much of a choice at this point. And my summer is quickly coming to an end, and I need to focus on this while I am at home with her all day every day. Okay, well I will try to be better this week about posting. Have a wonderful week and enjoy your families.

No comments: