Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

I haven't done one of these in a while, so I guess it is about time....

1. Thankful that Charlotte was found eligible for Special Education Preschool in the fall. (she will be going to Jay's school and working with an awesome teacher!)

2. Thankful for grandparents near by who are always ready to help and watch the grandkids.

3. Thankful for friends who I completely trust and can be open and honest with about anything.

4. And as always I am thankful for my incredible husband who is always supportive of me (our 10 year anniversary is coming up on Aug. 8th can't belive it)

5. Thankful for Ethan and Charlotte who always make me laugh and smile and for being able to spend the whole summer at home with them.

6. Lastly thankful for all of you who read this blog and pray for us. I have met so many wonderful people through this adventure and I am thankful for each one of you.

No comments: