Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Sweet Girl

My Sha Sha is such a little beauty, she actually posed for our little photo session tonight. I was thinking when I took these that there is possibility that next year at this time we may have two little beautys to pose, that would be so amazing. I have been thinking about our new little one lots, I guess because I am working on our Dossier and following some families in China, and for 4 of the families this is their second trip. One of the families I followed on their first trip as well so it is so neat to follow them again. Enjoy the pics of our sweet girl. Oh and by the way what do you think about the name Leah Grace??




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

Oh my goodness!! Just look at how cute she is and that outfit is adorable!

Hugs,
Carla

Jenn said...

Sha Sha looks so cute! I LOVE the name you've picked out too and I cannot wait to follow you again. It is so great to see families return to bring home another sweet little blessing.
<><
Jenn

Sharon said...

She is so beautiful...she looks like Hudson to me...a girl version of course!

Cheri said...

Oh how cute is that dress and she is just beautiful! I for one love the name you have chosen! Very pretty! :)

Carla said...

Awww...and yes, you could easily have 2 this time next year!