Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One of my favorite things!

One of my most favorite things is staying home with Charlotte on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I only teach on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, which means the other days are mommy and Charlotte days. I cherish the times we have together just the two of us. We have lots of fun playing pretend, and cleaning the house (for real). She is a big helper, sometimes she helps a little too much-LOL! Sometimes we go to the store or the park, whatever we do it is lots of fun for the two of us. I loved these days with Ethan when he was little also. I feel so lucky to have the best of both worlds, working and staying home. Don't get me wrong sometimes I wish I was home all the time but I have the most incredible part time job! I love my school and I love teaching music, and Ethan can go to school with me. Anyway here are some pics of Charlotte from Sunday. She was not in the mood for modeling, but I had to get a couple shots in her new, adorable outfit. Have a wonderful Tuesday!!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Her hair is so sweet and that outfit is beautiful. I too love to be home with my girls but I am missing working with my patients. OK, I only miss it from time to time. I'm glad things work out for you to enjoy both life styles. :)

bbmomof2boys said...

Did I just read you guys are paperchasing!!??!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm so excited for you! Somehow a conversation came up the other day between dh and myself and he said he would give me 25,000. I immediately said if he did I was going back to China and he didn't say no! He didn't say yes BUT he didn't say no! Who knows, maybe we'll get back in the chase too!

Hugs,
Carla